Year 1954

Alice Springs School of the Air moved to a new location at the base of Anzac Hill (now the Youth Hub but previously Anzac Hill High School). It has a purpose built broadcast studio with an observation area. During 1954 Miss Molly Ferguson becomes the sole teacher for School of the Air.

Go to 1955

Go back to 1950